Friday, May 4, 2012

Informational Update

So, our little girl is now 15 months old!  At her well-baby visit, she weighed 17 pounds, 5 ounces, and she was just over 28 inches tall.  She is small, but healthy, and so smart!  She can say "kitty," and "cracker," in addition to making the sounds for the kitty, lion, elephant, puppy, and cow (sort of).  She also makes faces for fish, bunny, and lizard.  She can do the actions to Pat-A-Cake, Here is the Church, and The Itsy-Bitsy Spider.  She can do sign language for milk, more, please, thank you (sort of), drink, and hungry.  Next is cookie!  :)  She walks really well now, and often spends her morning walking around her bedroom in circles, carrying various toys with her.  She loves to babble and play Peek-A-Boo.  Her favorite part of the day is her bath.
I just got LASIK surgery on Monday.  It went really well, with no eye pain, just some headaches from my brain trying to adjust.  My vision is rather clear close up, but it still fluctuates further away.  And by the end of the day, everything starts to look a little blurry.  They said it can take a few weeks for everything to settle and fine-tune, so I'm just plugging along until then.  I had glasses for 25 years, and I'm sure it will take a brain-overhaul to get used to focusing my eyes without them.  I am VERY grateful to have this opportunity, and so excited for what it will mean for me!
Tim is the busiest person I know.  He is our Elder's Quorum President, our HOA president, and he basically works for two different companies at his job.  He gets new projects every day, and often has to stay up late to get everything done.  I am so thankful for his hard work to support our family!  I often wish there was more I could do to help him.
So, that's where we are right now.  In about two weeks, we get to fly back to Ohio to visit Tim's parents, who are the Temple President and Matron of the Columbus, Ohio temple.  It will be so fun and wonderful to spend some time with them!
I hope you are all doing well!  Keep smiling!

Sophia has really gotten into "bracelets" lately.

She sure loves her kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment